- ABV: 4.2%, Style: Golden Ale
- Brewed in Little Loch Broom by Garve, UK
- Best before September 2013
- Served: 500ml bottle poured into a stemmed tulip glass
“A lager styled, crisp & refreshing beer, hopped with both Phoenix & First Gold. Hints of caramel malts. Dry hoppy finish.”
Look: The beer is a nice shade of light copper and very clear. Half a finger deep white head, no lacing.
Aroma: Grassy nose with some floral hints. Caramel there too.
Taste: Quite malty with a bitter rye quality. Good bitter finish with is quite long and full for a UK beer.
Mouthfeel: Light carbonation, an easy drinker.
Overall: A fresh, drinkable golden ale with a hop kick. Very pleasant, would drink again if I saw it, wouldn’t struggle to seek it out though./5
- 22nd January 2013, Sustainable Alcoholic